Sunday, March 30, 2014

Georgia on My Mind

Over the last couple weeks this girl has experienced life's glorious hardships. Fortunately, the timing of everything has lined up for me to take a visit to Georgia with my kids and find peace in my family and friends. Since I have been in Georgia I have been able to focus on the people that matter the most to me and do the things that make me happy.


Is it not the best feeling to get dolled up to go out for a night on the town?
I must admit the beautification process is my favorite part :)
Last night, I did just that.  

My mom and I picked our outfits and headed to a gig with her band.

#MEOW

I am confident everyone had a fabulous Friday and Saturday!
 I hope each person invested in ONE thing that made them happy this weekend. 


What's one thing you did for yourself this weekend?








No comments:

Post a Comment